Skip to main content

Featured

Passion for looking cute

Who does not like to polish a natural face by following the general practice of face care in every possible way? So if our very political personalities follow this kind of prevailing course, we should not be surprised at all.  It has obviously been persisting since olden days. There cannot be any bafflement in this obvious regard. There should not be any difference between the relatively general practice of skincare and the popular practice of shining the face by all possible means. Of course, in another way, we more often use simple words like face care, but does it look far different from make-up in the present prevalent scenario?  Skin care and makeup are actually two unavoidable, distinct forms of our usually normal passion for looking absolutely beautiful or a bit more handsome despite all the bumps in the natural facial structure. While both these things, like face care & make-up, fall straight under the quite normal striking umbrella term that truly covers the speci...

Not able to get to right flat


As soon as I happened to come out of the relative's house, I ran into someone I knew. I couldn't refuse his invitation rightly because he is such a good man. I honestly never imagined running into him at that particular moment. Because of his genial manners, it was impossible to reject his instant invitation on Eid. 

The man having the French-cut beard was invited with all his geniality right away. Even when I climbed to the next floor of the building, his flat was not located. The efforts continued for minutes but in vain. The meeting was unable to be conducted in a formal manner. 

Later, another hefty man happened to tell that the honest man's apartment was on the last floor. It was unfortunate that the encounter could not happen as both of them had hoped. Unlucky that the meeting could not take place as both heartily wished. So, it’s no surprise that the meeting could not materialise.

It was proved that if you really are not destined to meet, the meeting did not work in any way and only leaves the chance to believe in yourself; the sky’s the limit. I always say, Never hope for what cannot be attained. I was not at my best at the failed meeting, though I worked really, really hard with optimism. 

It was situationally proven that if you really are not destined to meet, the meeting could not work in any way and only leave the chance to believe in yourself; the sky’s the limit. I always say, Never hope for what cannot be achieved. However, endeavours could not be discarded. The failed meeting has not brought pessimism, but continues to goad really, really with optimism. 


Comments

Popular Posts